How to become a patient
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE A WAIT LIST ***
- We ask that you thoroughly read through our website for a full explanation of our services, fees, policies, and frequently asked questions.
- Register as a patient before you would like to schedule your first appointment. If you are already registered as a patient, you can log on to the patient portal here.
- Please read and sign the Policies & Consents form within the patient portal.
- An invoice will be sent to your email for the $100 new patient deposit. This will be applied towards your consult fee on the day that you are seen for your appointment. Please make prompt payment so that we can hold your slot.
- Contact our office to request a date and time that you are available. We will check our schedule and confirm your appointment by email (Be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once registered and a deposit is made to book your appointment, you will need to fill out forms and questionnaires online in the patient portal. This will hold your slot. You must complete the medical history questionnaires within 24 hours of booking your appointment time. A complete and thorough medical history will help the provider prepare for your consult. Please allow at least 2 hours to complete this since a thorough medical history is needed. We require that all new patients complete their questionnaires no later than 24 hours after booking the appointment. If it is not completed in time, you will lose your appointment slot. You will then have to reschedule the appointment.
- You can modify your appointment up to 3 business days before your scheduled appointment time. Please be courteous and provide at least 2 business days notice for all cancelled or rescheduled appointments so that we can run an efficient practice and meet the needs of other patients who are waiting to be seen. Any cancellations or rescheduled appointments with insufficient notice of less than 2 business days will cause for your deposit to be forfeited. Please read our Policies and Fees pages for more detailed info. Thank you for your understanding!
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Call the office at (682) 593-7223 or email email@example.com