Breakfast can be one of the easiest meals to slip up on and give into to quick foods. From bagels, to cereals, to skipping breakfast altogether, we all struggle with breakfast from time to time. With such busy schedules what are the best options?
The key to a healthy breakfast is planning ahead! Life gets too busy to always be making healthy choices on the fly.
That's why we love easy, healthy options like these egg muffins that be prepped ahead of time, and are absolutely delicious!
Prosciutto Egg Muffins
- 12 slices of prosciutto
- A dozen eggs, pasture raised
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F and grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Line the muffin tin with the prosciutto slices, forming little cups.
- Crack the eggs into each space and top with salt and pepper.
- Add the muffin tin to the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until whites are cooked.
- Remove from the tin and store for 3-4 days.